manage your camper's registration
We are sad to inform you that your camper’s session of Discover Camp has been cancelled.
Under the guidance of our Medical Director, the CDC, local and state authorities, and the Governor’s Open Texas plan, we believe we are acting in the best interest of our church partners, campers and all their families with this decision. The mobile aspect of our Discover Camp programs have unique obstacles to over come when following summer camp protocols from the experts in the field. It is for those unique reasons that we have had to cancel most of our Discover programs.
The good news is that we are able to comply with the safety protocols at our New Braunfels properties and will be opening camp June 14th, which is Session 3. We would love to invite your camper to join us this summer at T Bar M’s Sports Camp if you child has completed the 1st – 6th grade. We will take $200 off overnight tuition for them jumping into Sports Camp.check out Sports Camp / Date & Availability
We know these are challenging times and it is difficult to make plans for the future. We respect that and want to do what is right for your family.
We have two options for your camper(s). Check these out.