family getaway in texas
A Texas Hill Country trip the whole family can enjoy!
Are you ready for a family getaway? T Bar M is a road trip away to the Texas Hill Country! Enjoy our resort-style amenities, outdoor pool, onsite dining and plenty of fun for the whole family. New Braunfels, Texas is deep in the heart of the Hill Country.
When can my family getaway?
Pack up for a family weekend trip or join us in the middle of the work week. A visit to T Bar M is a great way to take advantage of working or learning from home away from home! Connect to our free wifi in between zip lining and jumping off the blob tower.
Family Getaway Overview:
- 3 days, 2 nights
- Breakfast provided
- Free Wifi
- Lodge Room – up to 4 people $360
- Cabins – up to 6 people $500
Stay tuned for more upcoming Family Getaway dates!
- Breakfast buffet included in your stay
- Boxed Lunch available to add through registration
(Includes a sandwich or wrap, chips, a cookie and a bottle of water. Take it with you or enjoy around property!)
- Enjoy dinner in New Braunfels with your family
- Zipline (ages 6+)
- Tree Fort
- Blob Pool
- Campfire and s’mores
- Movie under the stars
Things to do:
- Gym (ping pong, pool, air hockey, basketball)
- 4 square, 9 square in the air
- Gaga ball pits, courtyard games
- Disc golf
- Sand volleyball
- Outdoor oasis pool
- Camp Cafe (coffee, treats, slushes, cold brew, etc.)
Hosting 4000+ campers this summer made us experts fast! And we are putting all that experience into hosting your stay with T Bar M.
Our first goal is to stop COVID-19 BEFORE it starts at T Bar M. To do that, we are partnering with YOU! The information below will give you insight to adjustments made to help make your stay a healthy and safe environment for everyone.
For everyone’s safety, we are asking all participants to practice good social distancing prior to their event at T Bar M.
Upon arrival, the state requires our staff to conduct an onsite Health Screening Questionnaire and temperature check for all guests. In addition, you’ll be greeted by one of our T Bar M staff who will explain procedures we have in place and answer any questions you may have.
If you have any questions before your event, please email [email protected]
All participants and staff will be required to wear face coverings when social distancing is not possible on our property.
This is a mandate by the Texas government. Although this is not ideal, it will not keep us from having fun!
Although we need to wear face coverings, there are times where masks are NOT required to be worn:
• while actively eating or drinking in the dining halls or on breaks
• outdoor activities where we can control physical distancing of 6 feet apart
• engaged in swimming activities
• while in your cabin/lodge room
• if a person has a medical condition or a disability where a mask is not able to be safely worn
Keeping Things Clean
Even though families are medically cleared before coming to T Bar M, you will still notice some adjustments in our programming.
Added margin for keeping things clean: Who says good hygiene has to be boring! We have built hand washing stations and placed them across our property for you to use before and after activities. We disinfect and sanitize equipment daily and after each use.