get ready to FULL SEND
What To Pack
Check out our packing list and make sure to double check your packed items before arriving to camp!
Important Dates For Coaches
- Overnight Camps: 05/12 to 05/18
- Base Camp, Camp Travis, Discover Camp, Family Camp: 05/19 to 05/28. Arrive May 19th from 1:30-3:00pm (wear your college gear).
- Day Camp: 05/19 to 05/28 (Leadership) & 05/29 – 06/3 (all staff). Returning coaches arrive at 3:30pm & first year coaches arrive at 5:00pm
- Midland Discover Camp: 06/6 – 06/10
- Ultimate Dance Camp: 07/3 – 07/9
- Base Camp Crew and Travis Crew will arrive to their respective camps on the day their session begins.
Work Crew Dates:
Term 1: 05/29 to 06/25
Term 2: 06/26 to 07/16
Term 3: 07/17 to 08/06
If you are new to our staff this summer and have not yet completed an I-9 Form in 2019 or 2020, you will be required to fill one out within 3 days of starting work for us. Completing the Form will be a specific part of your schedule during Training Week.
In order to complete the form, you will need ORIGINAL documents that support your eligibility to be employed in the United States. The list of documents you can choose from are found here. You need to bring either 1 document from List A OR 1 document from List B and a second document from List C.
We will be sending out emails and texts beginning May 3 to those of you that need to complete the I-9, so look for those, and please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Callison, HR Coordinator, at [email protected] or 830.202.1702 with any questions!