pause - it's what Selah is all about
Why take a gap year?
As high school comes to a close, the pressure to figure out what’s next gets intense. We are offering a new gap-year program for high school graduates looking for a chance to invest in spiritual development, community living and leadership building. Spend this time learning what it means to be a Christ-follower.
- Program designed for high school graduates (18-20) who have no college experience.
- Available for boys and girls.
- 8-month program from September to April.
- Holidays; Thanksgiving week, 3 weeks at Christmas and a Spring Break.
- Based on our Lake Travis property, living together in a fully furnished three bedroom house.
- All meals are provided 7 days a week while the program is in session.